It’s time to organize and have an impact on the direction of America.
If you’re wondering what to do, here’s our plan. We’re organizing to influence and hold the Trump Administration accountable for its actions and choices. Join us!
- Every week, we’ll send out a Facebook post/social media post on one issue or topic. We’ll provide a bit of background and specific steps you can take-- calling elected officials, attending town hall meetings, writing a letter, joining a march or protest.
- We ask that you make a commitment to do something each week. You get better at it, the people on the other end of the line start to recognize you, you develop a habit of engagement and you become more familiar with a wide range of issues.
- This is a call to action, not a discussion platform. We will fight hard to have an impact, taking a positive stance and avoiding negativity.
- You can do something each week in about 15 minutes. Spread this far and wide among your friends, colleagues and social circles. Everything we suggest has applicability regardless of where you live. As our network grows, we hope our influence will grow. “Like” this, forward this, share this!
- To learn more about how we plan to operate and what we hope to accomplish, check out the “Indivisible Guide” at this link https://www.indivisibleguide.com You don’t have to agree with all of their suggestions, but they do know how Members of Congress think and respond to citizen action and input.
- Find your three Members of Congress—two Senators and one Congressional Representative-- their official websites, and their office contact info at www.callmycongress.com. Put these phone numbers in your contact list so you can easily call them. Call all three each time regardless of political affiliation.
- Sign up on the websites of your Members of Congress to receive regular email updates, invites to local events, and propaganda to understand what they’re saying. They all have an e-newsletter.
- Additionally—find others with whom to do this work and make it fun, contribute money to groups that are fighting for similar goals, take care of yourself and stay healthy, read selectively and wisely, and make a commitment to show up when it counts!